Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Half way

Reaching the 20 weeks point feels so great! and I feel great! a little tired, but other than that I can't complain. My energy has picked up- I've even started a work-out routine. This pregnancy has gone by so much faster than the first one. Having a toddler around makes life go by so quickly. Aiden knows that there is a "baby" in Mom's belly, but he's not too interested in it. He sometimes thinks that all women have babies in their bellies. ha ha! He's too busy to be concerned with a little brother or sister. I'm excited to be surprised about the sex. Jeff and I both have our suspicions, but they change all the time. God knows which will fit into our family best! The baby is about 1 lb at this point, but I can feel it all the time. Everyday I feel movement, it's so exciting. I am definitely showing at this point. I look like I have a cantaloupe in my belly. I'm looking forward to the next 20 weeks, feeling lots of kicks, resting, and preparing for number 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment