Sunday, January 17, 2010

Labor Prediction

I found a website which does a labor prediction quiz and filled it out just for fun. Here are my results:

Labor Prediction Quiz

Your labor prediction quiz results are below.....


I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

This is for entertainment purposes only.

www.justmommies.com

I hope that you (those that voted) are correct and that this baby comes before Aiden's birthday, but I have a feeling that our kid's b-days will be very close. I am getting anxious, but I trust God's timing is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment