Sunday, April 18, 2010

2 months

Ty is 2 months old today!

He has really filled out in the past month. Look back at his one month pictues- click here. A man at church told me that he is a "healthy" baby- yeah, I know what he meant- Ty is fat! But I think the chunky babies are the cutest. Ty is definatly a cutie!



Ty . . .

is a great sleeper at night- after a big dinner at night, he usually goes down around 10pm and typically wakes up around 2 and 6 to eat. He nurses and goes right back down. Sometimes he sleeps until 9am. Of course every night is different, but he sleeps in the crib next to our bed and doesn't need to be rocked or cuddled to sleep.

is not a great "napper" during the day, but that might have something to do with noisy big brother always bothering him. He only sleeps about 30 min at a time during the day.

is getting much better at burping! still spits up, but we've gotten it under control, and mommy isn't changing her shirt 10 times a day :-)

likes riding in the car as long as we are moving. He doesn't like sitting still at red lights or stop signs. He is happy when the car is in motion!

is now taking baths with his big brother. He doesn't mind it at all and it's much easier on mommy to put him in with Aiden.

still likes to be held up on my shoulder rather than craddled in my arms.

is filling his 0-3 months clothes well- some are getting tight

spends most of his time in the bouncy seat. He rotates the glider, the swing and the activity mat, but prefers the bouncy seat best.

smiles about once a day and mommy loves it!

likes to be on his tummy on the floor or on the couch. Sometimes he sleeps on his tummy (supported)

is mesmerized by the ceiling fan- he stares with his big blue eyes.

has earned the nickname "grunt" because of his noisy sleeping. As he stretches & gets comfortable, he and moans and groans constantly.



It's already going by too quickly and I'm not taking nearly enough pictures. We have hundreds of Aiden at this age, and only a few of Ty- it's that poor second child syndrome. I have to get better. I have fully adjusted to having 2 and I love it. They keep me so busy that my house doesn't stay clean and the laundry is always piled up, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Ty is a great baby and I am so happy he came into our lives :-)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its hard to believe he is already 2 months old. And even harder to believe that Kolt will be 2 years old in a couple of months. Time flies, but I think this blog is an awesome way of grasping those special times and milestones. :O)

    ReplyDelete