Saturday, June 25, 2011

Back to Athens

My brother and his family hosted a get together with my grandparents and aunt from Michigan.  The day was filled with many different activities.  The kids went swimming and played in the yard; we played inside to cool off and later went back outside to ride bikes.  It was a great day to be together with family

My 2 nieces, Marley and Kylie swimming with my cousin, Analiese.  She was nervous to swim at first but quickly learned how much fun it was and then didn't wan to get out.
 Mom and Grandma watching the kids swim.  Grandma is so energetic and enthusiastic with her grandchildren!  She amazes me.
 The kings of the grill.  We had burgers and brauts- yummy!
 Aiden riding Marley's jeep.  It didn't go nearly as fast as his jeep, but I'm pretty sure he exceeded the weight limit.  I thought this would be a good pic to save for his buddies when he is a teenager. :-)
 All the kids in the pool.  They had a great time and so did I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment