Friday, July 8, 2011

Cows in a Jumpy House

Today, the boys and I went to the "Jumpy House" as Aiden calls it.  It had been a while since we've been and this was the first time Ty really got to play (he was too young before).  He LOVED it!  He climbed into the inflatables by himself and ran around the place like he owned it.  I took him on the giant- and I mean giant slide and the first time I went down with him.  He turned right back towards the stairs because he wanted to go again- we got to the top and he was pulling away from me and he went down by himself!  He likes to slide on his belly going backwards (feet first).  So Aiden tried this strategy too and that was the way they did all the slides. (see last pic) We went up and down the big slide at least 20 times.  Ty isn't able to go up by himself, so I had to go with him to help.  Because Ty loved to jump, Aiden wasn't too interested in driving the car (arcade game) like usual.  In the past, I couldn't get him off of it, but this time we went in all of the jumpy houses (I think there is 7 of them). I was worn out but the boys had a blast! 



I dressed them like cows for Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A.  After all that jumping, we enjoyed some chicken nuggets for lunch!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that last one of the 2 of them, great picture!! :)

    ReplyDelete