Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Funny Words

Aiden

We told him it was good for him to sleep because he gets taller when he takes a nap.  About 5 minutes after I laid him down, he came out from his room and said "Mom, I don't want to grow"

He is getting sneaky and when he wants to do something he knows he shouldn't he'll say "Mom, I want you to go in your room" (or somewhere else besides the room he is in).  He'll also say, "Mom, I want you to close your eyes".

We had turned the air off and opened the windows, but it was a little warm in the house and after laying in bed for a short while, Aiden came out of his room and put his hands up in the air and said "I am way too much sweating bullets"

When we are having a sugary treat and he wants more, Aiden will say, "Mom I'm still hungry for chocolate", and when I offer something not as tasty he'll say, "I'm not hungry for vegetables".

He calls a Pop Tart, "top part".

One day we were getting ready to go and I wanted the boys to stop playing and get in the car.  Aiden looked at his brother who was playing with the toy laptop and said "Ty, turn it off son".

A friend of ours told Aiden to be quiet so the baby (Ty) could sleep.  He said "Ty's not a baby, he's a tobbler"

When Aiden thinks something is extraordinary, he'll say "Oh Me Goodness"

We talk about letters and how to spell every one's names and Aiden recently told me, "I start with A and You start with M" (mom).

He randomly says "but" at then end of his sentences, but won't say anything after.  He'll say, "

I love this age because he has such an imagination and he is so funny!  Some of what comes out of his mouth makes me laugh so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment