Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving and Jeff's Aunt Susan's house in Douglasville.  We enjoyed an amazing southern feast and fellowship with family and friends.  The boys loved spending time outside and the weather was perfect.  Susan and Mike have a spectacular yard with a variety of plants and trees; they even have a Koi pond in the back yard.  The fish are very friendly and love to be fed cheerios!




We tossed leaves in the air in the front yard.




Dadda helped Aiden climb a tree!

After dinner we went for a walk.  Jeff and I took turns pulling the boys in the wagon, but they were heavy, so after they got out to walk around, Aiden actually pushed me for a minute and then he pulled Ty on the way back.

We have so much to be thankful for but especially for God's faithfulness.  I am in awe of how He loves me and of all He has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment