Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Little Brother

Of course, we've been talking about the little brother that is in moms tummy a lot lately, and Aiden has had some funny questions and comments about him.  It is so much fun to have a four old to talk to about a baby.  Ty knows the baby is in my belly, but he's just not interested in it and not near as curious as Aiden . . .

We have been talking about names for the baby (still undecided), and I was asking Aiden's opinion about them for a few days.  I think it was getting annoying to him continuously talking about the same names over and over again, so he said, "Mom, why don't we just ask the baby when he comes out?"  I laughed out loud and explained that he won't be able to talk.

When I first started showing, Aiden was looking at my belly and he asked, "Mom, how did the baby get into your belly?"  I thought for a moment and told him that Dadda put him there.  That answer was good enough for him and he hasn't asked anymore of those type questions. :-)

One day, I was telling Ty that he is going to be a big brother and Aiden interrupted me and said, "No Mom, I am the big brother, and Ty is the little brother".  I asked him, "What about when the baby is born?" and his response was "I'll be the big brother, the baby will be the little brother and Ty will be the medium brother".

I love this age because Aiden is very observant and says the funniest things.  I am so excited to see his interactions with his new baby brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment