Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Slept all night

For the first time, Mark slept all night last night.  I actually slept great and only woke up at 6:00am to realize that he slept all night.  Jeff is out of town on a business trip so Mark's timing is great!  The older boys woke up, ate their cereal and got dressed.  I actually had to wake Mark up to take Aiden to school.  He was sound asleep.
After taking Aiden to school, I had an appointment and took Ty and Mark with me.  A man commented on the baby and said he just had a daughter about the same age.  I told him that he slept through the night for the first time and that I was so excited.  He then told me that his daughter has been sleeping through the night consistently since she was 5 weeks old.  Well, I won't compare or complain; I'm just happy that he is sleeping!

1 comment: