Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mega Maze

Andrea told us about Mega Maze a while ago and we were excited to finally get to try it out.  She said it was great for boys and will entertain them for hours; that was definitely the case!  The boys had a blast and wanted to stay all day.  Their "maze" was huge with lots of slides, tunnels, climbing walls and more that I didn't even see.  It was floor to ceiling and was perfect for a rainy day like today.  Aiden got to the top and asked me, "Mom, how much feet am I?"  They loved running around up on the top.  I think they had some kind of spy/battle game going with the Brock boys within the maze.  We stayed for lunch and headed home since it was way past Mark's nap time.  It was a really fun place and I'm sure we'll be back.






No comments:

Post a Comment