Saturday, April 26, 2014

Baseball Game and a Birthday Party

We had a fun Saturday today!  The boys had a game at 11:00am and we had a birthday party to go to at 1:30pm.  This was one of their best games.  Both scored a run for the first time.  They hit off the T and made it all the way home!  Ty hates playing outfield- the picture of him says it all.  He is constantly goofing off out there because he is so bored.  I've had to tell him to pay attention many times because he likes to toss his hat up, kick dirt, or sit down.  Once I fussed at him for picking at the grass and he said, "But Mom, I'm trying to find a four-leaf clover!"  AJ has gotten a lot better and has a better understanding of the game this year.  I love watching them play and I love this age where nobody is very intense about the sport. 









We left the game and went straight to Pin Strikes where Jackson was having his 8th birthday!  We knew it was a bowling party, but we had no idea what else was in store for the kids.  They had an arcade, bumper cars, lazer tag, a ball launching game, and bowling!  This place was made for boys!  AJ and Ty loved it!  We were having so much fun and lost track of time.  Jeff looked at his phone and realized it was 4:00.  We were 30 minutes from home and I had to be at work at 5:00.  I ended up a few minutes late, but it was well worth seeing my boys have so much fun.  Jackson is a sweet 8 year old and we are so grateful to know his family!


(birthday boys Dad and sister)




No comments:

Post a Comment