Friday, November 28, 2014

O Christmas Tree

After much debate, we put up our Christmas tree; a fake Christmas tree.  I always loved going to the tree farm and cutting it down, but my parent's offered us their old tree (they downsized).  It's a good size tree and goes well with our vaulted ceiling in the living room.  I have to admit, it was easy to assemble and the fact that the lights were already on made decorating fast and easy.  The boys were hanging ornaments faster than I could unpack them.  Mark wanted to put them on and take them off to play with.  All the boys got to get on Dadda's shoulders to hang some ornaments and attempt to put the star on.  Eventually, I was able to get the star on somewhat straight.  It turned out nice and now it feels like Christmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment