Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Part 2 & 3

We celebrated Christmas with Jeff's families last night and today and Aiden got lots and lots of toys! I love Christmas time- it just puts me in the best mood and now that I get to watch Aiden enjoy it, it's even better.
Our family picture by the tree. Aiden will have to share the spotlight next year, we will soon be a family of 4!
He is admiring all of his toys and thinking "which one should I play with first?"
I think this is the favorite this christmas- the toy laptop!

Aiden is so blessed to have such loving grandparents. They were our "Santa's" this year and Jeff and I are so thankful. The older I get the more I realize that having such great families like we have is very rare. This was a great Christmas for our family and I know they are just going to get better as our family adds one more. I hope you enjoyed celebrating the birth of our savior. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment