Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Milestones

Ty is trying very hard to roll over. Every time I put him on his back he ends up in this position, which doesn't look very comfortable. He is only trying to roll from back to front, and front to back is much easier, but I think he just enjoys being on his front (tummy) better.
Aiden actually helped him roll over one time. I told him that his brother was trying to roll over and he just completed the task for him by pushing him. Ty didn't seem to mind, but Aiden now knows that he can't roll his brother around the room. :-)

Ty has moved to his own bed in his room. He sleeps so well at night, we decided that now is the time. Typically he sleeps from about 9:00pm to 7:00am. The first night he slept away from my side, I woke up constantly to check on him. It's just hard because I was used to him just a few feet away and now he's across the house. He is doing great in his own bed!

Many more milestones to come I'm sure . . .

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Ty in his own room, time is flying by so fast. sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete