Thursday, July 1, 2010

Water Slide

Last weekend, we went to my Aunt's house where she had borrowed a blow up water slide for the kids. It was huge! I saw the size of it and thought to myself 'Aiden is too small- he won't be able to make it up'. With coaching from my dad, Aiden was able to climb up and slide all the way down by himself. . . numerous times. He had a blast. I don't think he realized that he was the little guy. He may have been slower than his older cousins, but he was very determined!

Marley and Kylie at the top of the slide, getting ready to come down. (Marley had a little help)
It was big! That's Payton at the top- they played on it for hours! Everyone slept great that night :-)

pausing for a pic

the back was basically a rock climbing wall, with holes to put feet, and straps to hold on to. There's Dad- the drill sergeant, I mean coach. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment