Friday, May 6, 2011

At the Park

We found a new park that the boys and I love!  It has a new playground, swings, a big open field and lots of shade!  We packed a lunch and enjoyed the beautiful weather.  Ty had a great time- he got right behind his brother and tried his best to keep up.  He loved walking/climbing on the playground, but didn't want to do the slide by himself.  With my help- he was all smiles the whole way down!

I recently bought Aiden a pair of sunglasses because he is always squinting outside and he loves them!  He is sporting them as he goes down the big slide!  He likes to wear them while riding in the car and driving his jeep.

We had a good time- I'm sure we'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love the sunglasses, Aiden looks so "grown up" They look like they are having a blast! FUN!

    ReplyDelete