Sunday, May 22, 2011

Swinging

We took the boys to the park tonight and they LOVED the swings.  Ty loved his little baby seat swing and he liked going high.
I remember the first time we put Aiden in a swing- he was very nonchalant at about a year old.  Later that summer he screamed when I put him in a swing.  He has always been a little nervous about swings- then again, he is nervous about a lot of things.  When he was 2, I would always ask if he wanted to go swing every time we went to the park and he said no.  A few time I would put him in my lap and swing and he was okay with that as long as I didn't go too high.  Well today he swung by himself!  I think he saw how much fun his little brother was having that it must have been worth a try.  He let me push him, but at a reasonable height.  I am thankful that he is cautious and not a total daredevil.

No comments:

Post a Comment