Friday, October 28, 2011

In Love with Elmo

Recently, Ty has developed a strong love for Elmo.  Aiden was the same way at this age, but I think Ty's love is even stronger. 
He wants Elmo in his bed at night and at nap time.  He has a doll and an Elmo book that he must have in his crib in order to sleep.  If they aren't in his crib he will request them by saying "mo-mo" and "mo-mo book" and pointing out his door.  When he wakes up, he wants them to come with him, so he'll stand up and hand me each item individually and then he puts his arms up for me to carry him.  In the mornings, he'll request to watch Elmo's world, and we sit and snuggle with the Elmo doll and the Elmo book while watching Elmo. :-)
We have pampers diapers and they have all the sesame street characters.  I keep the diapers in a low cabinet where Ty can reach them.  Today I asked him to go get a diaper and he grabbed one, looked at it and threw it on the floor, he repeated this until he found a diaper with Elmo on it, (rather than Cookie Monster or Big Bird).  Once he found the Elmo diaper he said "Mo-Mo" and was very excited to bring it to me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment