Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day



I knew Jeff had something planned for me for mother's day, but I didn't know what it was.  I knew it was being delivered while I was at work last night.  I came home (past midnight) and looked around the house for some piece of furniture or something large and I couldn't find anything.  Jeff told me to look out the window of our bedroom and I saw my garden!  He put it together, filled it with soil, and transfered my 2 tomato plants into it.  The boys made me a Happy Mother's Day sign and posted it in the garden, but unfortunately it was illegible because of the rain.  Today we went and bought some more plants to fill the garden (2 romaine, squash, cucumber, cherry tomato, bell peper, and some herbs).  The boys are very eager to help me care for it and I am excited to have some yummy produce to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment