Sunday, September 30, 2012

Singing at Church

Today as a part of our worship service, the children sang one of their songs, "Where do I go?"  I was so proud of Aiden because he stood up there with all the kids and did the motions in front of the whole church.  We had a short rehearsal before church where Mr. Brett explained what they were doing and during the song Ms. Brittany (one of Aiden's favorite teachers) helped the kids with the motions.  Aiden didn't really sing; I don't think he's coordinated enough to sing and do motions at the same time. :-)  It was so cute to watch them and I was so proud of my little boy! 


2 comments:

  1. He looks so adorable, I am so proud of him too. Next time maybe Nannie can come to see him sing. I would love to see him doing that with the choir. That is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete