Friday, November 23, 2012

Tree

Today, we went to the tree farm to pick out our Christmas tree. It was a beautiful day, perfect for playing outside. The boys treated the tree farm like a maze and they played hide and seek with Dadda. They ran through the rows and whenever I asked which tree they liked, they would point to the one closest to them; they really didn't have an opinion about which tree to get.
At home, they were very helpful in decorating the tree. I was unpacking ornaments and looked up at the tree to find the bottom half full of decorations, many with multiple ornaments on the same branch. I decorated the top half and Aiden put the star on top. Mark slept through it all; I'm sure he will be into everything next year. I tried to take a picture of all the boys, but Mark didn't like the way his brothers were holding him.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment