Thursday, April 11, 2013

Boys

Doing laundry is something I am not a fan of, but it is a part of my daily life.  It always seems like it's never ending and the job is never complete.  Having boys, I have found some interesting items in their pockets as I clean them out before throwing in the wash.  I have found lots of coins, legos, marbles, rocks, dollar bills, stickers, candy, candy wrappers, small figurines, matchbox cars, and many other miscellaneous small toys, but today I found something a little more interesting. . .
 
yes, today there was a worm in the laundry pile.  Unfortunately I didn't see who's pocket it came out of (my guess- Aiden), but it was dead.  When I asked my tiny adventurers where it came from, they both were without answers.  I can't wait to see what they surprise me with in their pockets next!

No comments:

Post a Comment