Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Doc Update- Mark 1 year

Mark went for his 1 year check up today.  A little late I know, but life has just been busy.  Aiden went with me because he was sick this morning, so I had a little helper at the Doctor.  The nurse and Dr. P wanted to see his stitches anyway; they were both very impressed.  I had to warn Aiden that Mark would be getting shots; Aiden hates shots and this is always his biggest concern when I even mention going to the Doctor.
Mark did great and is growing normally.  The nurse asked if he could feed himself with his hands, babble, say ma ma and dadda, clap, and understands no.  Mark is talking way more than either of his brothers at this age, so I didn't have any concerns.  He got 3 shots and was such a tough boy.  Aiden told me that I shouldn't let them give him shots because it made him cry, so we had a talk on the way home about shots (again) and how he got them when he was Mark's age too.

Mark is a big boy just like his brothers.  Here are his stats:

Weight: 26 lbs 10 oz  83%
Length: 32 in              86%
Head Circ: 19 in         84%

I just don't know what its like to have small children.  So many people say to me, "Wow, he is so big" and I don't even realize it until I see another child his age.  All 3 boys were big, so big is just normal to me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment