Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Ty- 4 years old

Our middle boy turned 4 years old today!

Ty . . .

still has trouble with l and k sounds.  "I love you" comes out "I wove you" and he calls his little brother "Mart"  He also says "in" at improper times.  He'll say, "Can I have in a snack?"

eats really well and has never been picky.  He loves chips, french fries and other salty snacks.

loves to help.  Lately he likes to put the trash bag in the container.  He loves "shaking" the bag to open it up.

adores his older brother.  When asked what he wants, he'll say, "what does Aiden want" and then choose what Aiden does.

likes to watch Peppa Pig, Max & Ruby, and Paw Patrol, as well as his old favorite- Team Umizoomi

has a best friend at school. Ms. Emery.  Ty's teacher tells me they are inseparable.

loves going to school.  Almost every morning, he'll ask, "Am I going to school today?"

loves playing Wii, riding his bike, throwing the Frisbee, and throwing and kicking balls.

sometimes goes mute, especially when he is in trouble.  If I ask, "Ty did you push your brother?", he will give me a blank stare and not say a word.

still takes naps, but not everyday.  He will go down without fuss if I think he needs one and usually will sleep until I wake him up (1 1/2-2 hours)

is much more of a risk taker than Aiden.  He is more willing to jump off high places or climb on things.

still loves to share and is very generous.  He'll offer, "Mom, you want some?" or if I give him a snack, he will bring one to Aiden as well.

is very tall.  He is the tallest in his class, and many of his peers are 6 months older than him.

wears 5T pants and 5T shirts and size 13 shoe.



Ty requested Chinese "Sesame Chicken and rice" for dinner tonight.  We are so blessed to have Ty in our family.  He is my happy, sweet, quiet, yet rambunctious child.

No comments:

Post a Comment