Saturday, October 11, 2014

Mark 2 years old

My little baby boy is two years old today!  He is such a joy and our family wouldn't be complete without him.

Mark . . .

normally has a serious look on his face especially around strangers.

loves cars, trucks, motorcycles, trains; pretty much anything with wheels.

talks all the time and know numerous words, more than either of his brothers at this age.

is so big!  Many people think he is 3 and he towers over other kids his age.  He is getting very heavy for me to hold!

takes a nap every day whenever the schedule allows.  He's pretty flexible about the timing.

loves to be outside and recently figured out how to open the front door and will often "escape".  I usually have to bribe him with food to get him to come back in.

loves to close doors.  If he sees one open, he'll quickly go close it.

loves to show off his belly by lifting up his shirt.  I'll ask him if I can have some belly, and he'll come up to me so I can kiss it.  Then he'll go up to his brother's with his shirt lifted up and say, "Ty Ty, have some belly"

loves to dance in the car and will tell his brother's to dance too.

wears size 3T shirts, 3T pants and size 9 shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment