Monday, August 1, 2016

First Day- 3rd and 1st grade

I am so excited about this school year.  Both boys were placed with awesome teachers and I'm looking forward to a great year.  The school supplies were purchased, labeled and packed.  We got up, ate breakfast, packed lunches and were ready to go.  I walked the boys in and Ty was very excited, he found his seat, started to color and I said bye.  I walked AJ down to his room and I could tell he was starting to get nervous.  We have the same personality and when I see his anxiety, I get upset too.  I knew if I stayed I would only make it worse.  I walked him in the classroom and quickly said bye, he looked at me and his eyes filled with tears.  I went out a side door and cried as I walked back to the car.  I was hoping for a better start, but I am still optimistic for this year.  I can't wait to see them at the end of the school day!




No comments:

Post a Comment