Monday, August 8, 2016

Mark's First Day

Mark was so excited to start school today!  We have about 45 minutes after we drop off brothers until we go to his school, but Mark did not want to wait, he was ready to go!  We got to school a little early so we waited in the car. (Actually Papa's truck bc my alternator went out in carline last week) and again he was very anxious.  We finally walked in and found his room.  He was very quiet, but he walked in and found his seat and started doing his puzzle.  I hugged him and said bye and he seemed fine.  There was another boy in his class who was very upset (crying loudly) and was a distraction for Mark and the other kids.
When I picked him up, his teacher said he did great and had an awesome day!  I was so proud of him; I know he is going to learn so much this year!






No comments:

Post a Comment