Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ladies man


Aiden is quite the ladies man, don't you think? ha ha! Actually these are his cousins (sort of). Marley (left) is my brother's daughter and she is 4 1/2 months old. Maddie (right) is my friend Ashley's daughter and she is 5 months old. I was surprised that Aiden actually stayed still for the picture. He has fun playing with them but we have to tell him to be gentle and not hit the girls. I think they will play better together when the girls get a little older. He definitely gets jealous when I hold or feed one of the babies because he is used to being mommy's one and only. I'm glad he's around other children; it is good for him to learn to play together.

1 comment:

  1. I can see it now Heidi..Just wait until he and his best friend shoot arrows at the girls while they ride their bikes (remember )...Or until the guys try to out ski the girls...if Bec and Kyle would hurry up it would be the 4 of you all over again.....Just kidding Bec does not need to hurry...love ya miss janice

    ReplyDelete