Monday, March 2, 2009

Party!


We had a great time at Aiden's birthday party on Saturday. The weather turned out to be beautiful and we had many special people at our house.  Everyone was so anxious to see what Aiden thought of his cupcake (his first taste of sugar) and he didn't even like it. ha ha! We wanted him to tear into it, but I fed him and it just came right back out. He prefers veggies! :-)
We are so excited to start a college fund for Aiden with the money our friends and family gave at his party.  We are so grateful for everyone's generousity. His account will be started with over $500! It was a wonderful way to celebrate his first year!




1 comment:

  1. I had a wonderful time at Aiden's first birthday party. He is so special to me and he brings me so much joy to see his sweet smile. He is truly a blessing in my life. I wish he knew how much I love him, but he will in time.

    ReplyDelete