Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Looks like Daddy



When Aiden was first born, many people said that he looked like me. I thought so too, but it was only that first month that people said that. As he grew, he soon developed Daddy's looks. Now, everyone- well almost everyone, says he looks just like Jeff- and I agree.  He's a boy, so I would expect him to look like Daddy, but growing up everyone always told me that I look like my dad too. It's funny to see how a child's appearance changes, and the ways he can resemble both parents. In comparison to Jeff's baby pictures, Aiden looks just like him. I wonder who's personality he will get?!?!

3 comments:

  1. Too precious, I think Aiden looks like his Dad too. His eyes are shaped like yours.
    Everyone said Jeff looked like me when he was younger, but he would say stuff when he was in high school & college that would be just like his Dad. Amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully he gets Collin's personality. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he looks like a Chief!

    ReplyDelete