Sunday, March 13, 2011

A hard week

I have always appreciated that I am able to be a stay-at-home mom, but after this week, I will cherish it even more.  I started a new job and it required 6-8 hour days training for 6 straight days.  Our wonderful friends and families helped out in taking care of the boys while I was away.  But it was hard; they are both so accustomed to having me around and they didn't understand why I was leaving.  One day I only saw them for 3 short hours and on a different day, I had to leave Aiden when he was sick.  (He actually felt better shortly after I left and was fine the rest of the day, but leaving a sick child wasn't easy)  I have a new respect for working mothers and because I experienced this week, I will be more patient with them and enjoy this time I have with them.  Now, I will only work nights and weekends, so I get to be with my boys during the day.  I am so glad to be able to have that time with them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment