Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Seeing Baby Brother

Jeff and the boys went with me to my doctors appointment today.  I had told Aiden about the special camera Denise had that would show us the baby and he was excited to see it.  Ty didn't really know what was going on and shortly after we started the ultrasound, he got bored and wanted to play.  Aiden watched for a while and thought the screens where he saw the baby were really cool.  When she got close to the leg area, I saw that our baby was a boy- I knew it before she even said it!  Denise confirmed it, and it can be seen in the last picture.  I love that picture because you can also see our baby boy's two leg bones (thigh).  Our baby was very active and we saw lots of movement!  He was flipping around, playing with his feet and opening his mouth.  I am 15 weeks and he is 3 oz.
We went to Chic-fil-A afterwords to celebrate.  It was fun to bring the boys along with us for them to see their baby brother!


No comments:

Post a Comment