Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Feeding Baby Brother

Often, I get asked, "how are the older boys adjusting to the new baby"?  and I can honestly say, they are so good with him.  There is no jealousy from either one (which wasn't the case when Ty came along).  Actually, they are very helpful in taking care of Mark.  Aiden and Ty both love to put his pacifier in when he cries or rock him in his seat.  Aiden keeps Mark happy in the car (since his seat is next to Mark's) and he even likes to help me change his diapers.  And tonight they had the opportunity to feed him and they both jumped at the chance!  I let Aiden do it first, but there was no way Ty was going to be left out.  They were so excited to help. 
I can't explain how sweet it was to watch my "big" boys feed their baby brother (one of the best moments I've had as a mother) 
 


1 comment:

  1. How sweet, so adorable, they are so attentive to Mark ...great big brothers-
    Love my three grandsons, they are the best!

    ReplyDelete