Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Doc Update

Mark went for his 9 month check up today!  I knew that he had gained weight because I was monitoring it myself after the last visit, but even I was surprised to see that he had passed 20 lbs!  The doctor asked me if Mark was pulling up and I explained that he just learned how to sit and was no where near pulling up.  He sat Mark on the table and grabbed his hands and Mark stood right up.  Dr. P said, "well he is fully capable of pulling up".  So that confirms it, Mark is a lazy boy and just doesn't WANT to do more.  Dr. P said it wasn't necessary for babies to crawl and that some just go straight to walking.  All of his verbal and motor skills are great and he is growing normally. 

Here are his stats:

Weight: 20 lbs 2 oz  42%
Length: 30 inches 92%
Head Circ: 18 1/4in 78%

At this age, Ty was the biggest and Aiden was the tallest.  Mark is still smaller than they were at this age, but he's catching up and I still think (and hope for his sake) that he'll be bigger than his brothers eventually. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment