Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Movie Time

 
 
My two big boys and I went to the movies today to see The Lorax- part of the dollar summer movie series.  We attended last year and when we came in, we saw all these other moms with large bags full or snacks; bags of pop corn, juice boxes, candy, etc.  I was the inexperienced mom and paid the $8 for a small popcorn for us to share.  Not this time . . . I learned and did the same for this time; I had all my snacks prepared.  Aiden loved the movie and would laugh out loud at the funny parts.  As I predicted, Ty got a little restless, so I brought the leapster for him to play and it kept him occupied.  It was fun to have some "big kid" time with them.  Mark got to spend some fun time with Aunt Mandy, where he played with her pups, and took a nap. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment