Tuesday, July 16, 2013

New Park

The boys and I ventured out to find a new (and more exciting) park today!  After a quick google search, we headed to Atlanta.  It was a hot sunny day- perfect for playing outside.  This park was great!  It had new and different equipment that our local parks don't have.  There were posts with a foot rest where you could spin around.  Some older boys were doing it and Aiden had to give it a try.  He struggled a little bit and I helped him until I got dizzy by pulling him as I ran around the pole in circles.  This park also had "motorcycles" to ride on, which the boys loved.  They each had one to ride, but they quickly figured out one worked better than the other, so they got on together and rode the "fast" one.  I got a work out when I had all 3 boys on the swings, pushing them simultaneously.  We stayed for a while, but had to head home when the 3 water bottles I brought were all gone.  It was hot! 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment