Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall Break

This past week the boys were out of school for fall break.  It was so nice to set our own schedule and not have the early busy mornings.  The boys slept in (which is only about 7:00) and we got to have our snuggle time on the couch before eating breakfast.  The weather was beautiful and we spent a lot of time outside.  We went to the "Jumpy House" with some friends and had a blast there.  Mark wanted to get on the big slide so bad, I had to keep pulling him back.  The big boys went down the slide dozens of times.  
We went to the park and Mark loved the baby swing.  He could have stayed in it for hours- he was so content.  The boys played "conductor" on the train and took us many different places.
I even managed a grocery trip with all 3.  I love that the Publix bakery offers cookies to kids, because I always use it as a reward for good behavior in the store.  They we actually really good while I shopped!
We had a great week and I am so blessed to have this time with my 3 boys while they are young.






No comments:

Post a Comment