Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ty's First Field Trip

Ty's first field trip was to Dauset Trails in Jackson, GA today!  He was excited about going, but was curious as to why he didn't ride the bus.  He was a little disappointed when I told him he would be riding in my car with me and Mark.  Then he tried to tell me that his teacher said "babies are not allowed to come on the field trip".  :-)
We met up with his teachers and the other students and started our day with a little snack at the picnic tables.  Ty was shy and quiet in the morning, but opened up after we started walking the trails.  We looked at all the different animals, but Ty wasn't too impressed by any of them.  We saw turtles, lots of birds including a bald eagle, seals, a black bear, a mountain lion, pigs, goats, cows and more I can't remember.  Ty wanted to run and play in the dirt and rocks more than he wanted to look at the animals.
His best buddy in his class is clearly Tayden, who is all boy and Ty loves to play with him.  I enjoyed watching him play and interact with his friends.  I love that he is getting a great pre-school experience!









No comments:

Post a Comment