Thursday, December 11, 2014

Ty's Program

Ty has been talking about his school program for over a month now and I've heard "Go Tell it on the Mountain" more times than I can count.  He will randomly sing it around the house at the top of his lungs.  I knew he would be singing a few songs, but that's the only one he told me about.  When he got on stage the stage lights were off and they turned them on when all the kids were out just as they started the music.  Ty's eyes immediately started to water and his teacher thought he was crying.  I could tell it was just the lights that were bothering him as he was wiping his eyes.  He knew all the motions and sang all the words.  The kids were all so cute especially Nicoleen singing "I say Go" just before they sang "Go tell it on the Mountain".  The other song was "Gotta tell somebody about the Lord".  Ty would glance over at us as he was singing, he was so cute!






No comments:

Post a Comment