Thursday, April 16, 2009

Weaning the Passy


When Aiden was younger (0-6 months), he didn't particularly care for the pacifier. He would spit it out and didn't really need it. We started using it when he got on a regular nap schedule, at about 6 months. It is a definite soother for sleeping and if it is in sight, he will take it and it goes straight to his moulth. We've been wanting to take it from him for about 2-3 months now. He only takes it at nap & bed time now, so I am going to start limiting it to just bed time. wish me luck on the naps. I know he's used to it and will want it. Our little boy isn't a baby anymore!

1 comment:

  1. I am interested to see how this goes for you. I have one little paci addict in my house and I know I will have to face this soon as well!

    ReplyDelete