Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Eating Machine

I love these pajamas's Aiden is wearing because they are so fitting- as in what is written on them, "eating machine" fits his lifestyle, but they are also form fitting because of the big belly that comes from eating so much. Just the other morning Aiden ate 3 eggs, a banana, and half a yogurt for breakfast. How can this 25 lb toddler eat that much food? just for breakfast! I'm not complaining. I hear from so many of my friends how difficult it is for them to get their kids to eat. I'm thankful I have a child who eats very well. He obviously doesn't skip meals! Every now and then Aiden will spit a particular food out, but if he is hungry enough, he will eat just about anything. He loved all the baby foods- he ate lots of veggies, I still try to maintain at least one green vegetable in his diet every day. Lately, it's been peas. He also loves chicken, strawberries, applesauce, kiwi, crackers, cereal bars, macaroni & cheese, and spaghetti. Not to mention he snacks all day- Cheerios or goldfish constantly. I think he's eating puffs in these pictures. When I go grocery shopping, his food accounts for a large portion of what I bring home. Can you imagine what my grocery bill will be when he is a teenager?

No comments:

Post a Comment