Friday, August 14, 2009

Bedtime Stories

Aiden loves to read before he goes to bed. We started reading to him very early, I think it was around 3 months and every night after his bath we read a story in his chair. He knows the routein very well, because he will bring me the books he wants to read. He loves books and we often read during the day too.
BTW- yes, we are still using a pacifier (only at night). It's been difficult to get rid of and it is an instant soother. We tried cutting the tip (recommended by a friend) and he screamed. Any other experienced moms have any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Heidi, I love your hair color! Is this natural or did you go dark purposely. Aiden is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys in November. I really enjoy reading your blog. Did I say congratulations yet? My cousin Nicole is also pregnant again with her second. You two were pregnant together the first time around too. I think that's funny. Anyway, til later.

    ReplyDelete