Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Second Trimester Bliss

I haven't really talked much about my pregnancy because . . . well there wasn't much good to talk about, besides the fact that there is a baby growing inside of me!!! The first trimester was hard, but I'm into the second now and I feel so much better. My energy level is back up and the nausea is gone. I am off the couch and back on my feet! My husband is excited that I am actually going back to cooking him dinner. Frozen pizza really gets old after a while.
We are so excited about this baby! Now that I'm felling better, I am getting very excited. I'm going to be a mother of 2 kids! Wow! He/She will be born very close to Aiden's 2nd Birthday! I'm excited to see him as an older brother. We just have to work on the sharing- he's so used it being all about him. My hope for them is to be best friends. I know that won't always be the case, but maybe when they are older. I'll keep you updated on the progress. So far, things are going well and mom and baby are happy and healthy! God is good . . . all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment