Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Our trip to PA

We flew out to Pittsburgh for my cousin's wedding last week.  The boys and I went for a week to participate in wedding activities, and Jeff came in on Wednesday.  The trip was a blast and the wedding was perfect.  I was honored to be a bridesmaid for my cousin and good friend, Anne.  She was a beautiful bride and she married a great guy!


We stayed with my Aunt Jill, and she had a house full of people.  There was always someone to play with and always something going on.  Aiden loved playing with cousin Hannah.  They were buds the whole week.
Anne had her shower on Sunday 8/15.  It was very nice and she racked up on gifts!  Ty had a great time as he was the only boy who was allowed to attend. :-)

We went to a local park one day that had a large pond with lots of fish.  Cousin Tim grabbed some pretzels so the kids could feed the fish.  They loved it!
Here's the boys playing football in the street.  Aiden had so much fun with all his cousins!
He got to sit on Jimmy's motorcycle and he thought that was great!

Ty got spoiled as he was passed around by everybody.  Here he is hanging out with Matt. 

I even got a girls night out while we were there!  We went to dinner with Anne and her bridesmaids and friends.  This is Marie, Anne, Kim and I (cousins).

It was a great trip- one that I will never forget.  It's so nice to spend time with family and celebrate a wonderful couple!  We all had a great time.
As for the flight- both there and back went very well with the kids.  Aiden loved going "fast" on the airplane!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I got to see pictures of the trip and you in the wedding. You look absolutely beautiful and I know you enjoyed time with your family.

    ReplyDelete