Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Starting Solids

Ty had his first taste of some solid foods the past few weeks. We started with some rice cereal- which is very bland and he didn't like it too much. The rice cereal w/ apple is much better. He loves it! He has also tried bananna, carrots, and avocado.  He is doing well with the spoon feeding- of course he makes a little mess on his face, but he is learning.  Here he is enjoying some yummy carrots . . .





He seems to like everything I have given him thus far.  I'm curious if he will be a great eater like his big brother or maybe he will be picky.  We'll keep you posted as we try new foods.  It's a fun time to watch his reaction to the different tastes.

3 comments:

  1. I love that chair. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was signed in as Josh. I'm the one who loves the chair. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the looks of him has he found anything that he doesn't like.......

    ReplyDelete