Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sitting

Look who is sitting on his own!!!

Ty has gained the muscle control and balance to sit.  This past week he was sitting on the floor, but he would lean back or to one side and would fall over.  I put him on the floor a couple days ago and balanced him myself- when he leaned I would push him back.  He got the hang of it and now does it on his own.  Sometimes he'll intentionally fall over so he can roll around, but he likes to sit because he can see more!


Sitting makes bath time much easier.  When he could only lay down, I would have to hold his head out of the water.  Now, I have both hands to do the washing.  Aiden likes that Ty is sitting too- he is more interactive this way.  Aiden will hand him toys to play with in the bath- it's cute!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! He looks so much more like Aiden in these pics. The boys are growing up so fast. I am glad you are taking so many pictures of them and posting, I love seeing them. They always put a big smile on my face. Great to have for a memory book!

    ReplyDelete