Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Swimming with Da-da

Yesterday, Jeff had the day off, so we went to our neighborhood pool
 with the boys.  It was great because we had the whole pool to ourselves! 

Ty went swimming with Daddy.  It's hard to tell if Ty really likes the pool- he is so mellow.  He likes being held and moved around in the water, but he didn't show much excitement. He was very content.

After a dip in the pool, he enjoyed a nap in the shade.


Aiden loved swimming with Da-da.  They played with toys, splashed each other, and Jeff took Aiden for a ride around the pool.

Aiden was looking everywhere for frogs.  Although no frogs were found, he discovered some other critters to play with.  Jeff showed him a butterfly and he tried his best to follow it, but it was too fast. :-)  (it's on the '3 ft' sign in this picture)
He also found a grasshopper- he liked making it jump by touching it's back.  Such a boy!
As for me . . . I actually got to soak up the sun a little.  It was great!  Relaxing in the sun while watching my boys.

I love days that we get to spend together as a family.  I have learned not to take them for granted.  Jeff is a great father and I love watching him spend time with the boys (and I enjoy my time with him too:-)).  God has given me 3 great blessings in my boys.  I am one lucky girl! 

1 comment: