Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bath Time

I love bath time, but sometimes with all the playing I do, I get thirsty. Let me show you what I do when I need a drink of water during bath time.


First you have to turn on the faucet. This was difficult for a while, but now I am just tall enough to reach it. I have to lean into the spout and sometimes when I turn on the water I get my belly wet and it gives me a "shivey" because the water is cold.


Then I lean down under the spout and open wide and the water pours in. It's nice and cold- very refreshing! Sometimes it comes out a little fast and I have to cough it up.



You can play in the water too. I like to pull on the shower diverter, but mommy tells me "no". I think it would be fun to have a shower with no shower curtain!

2 comments:

  1. He is so smart, he doesn't miss a trick! Maybe he will be taking showers soon, I think he will be pushing the shower diverter and he will be in for a surprise! Cute, cute pictures, I love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. This literally made me laugh out loud - very cute - Thanks!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete