Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fun with Cousins!

Aiden and I went out to Athens for a couple days to visit my brother and his family! We had so much fun!  The weather was great and we were able to do lots of things!
We played in their pool! Aiden and Marley floated around together for a while.
 In the front yard, Payton and Kylie rode bikes while Aiden ran around and watched them.

Kylie helped feed Aiden his yogurt. She is such a little mommy!

And lastly, Aiden and Marley took a bath together to get all cleaned up! He loved spending time with his cousins. He was worn out when we left . . .
.He slept the whole way home.

4 comments:

  1. I jealous! My daughter posts a BETTER blog than I do - and I STARTED IT!!!!

    Too cute, Heidi!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw - how CUTE ! I can't BELIEVE how much Marley has changed! Wow! Didn't even recognize her right away! Payton and Kylie are getting big too! Thanx for the update!
    Love to all,
    Aunt Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi, I totally love your blog! I feel like I can still be a part of whats goin on in your life even though I don't get to see you all the time!... love ya!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marley looks just like Marcus!!!

    ReplyDelete