Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yum Yum, Dirt!

Aiden is super hungry these days, and it seems that I don't have enough food to keep him full. He searched around the house for something to eat . . . and he found dirt! Actually it's plant soil, but nonetheless it looked appetizing to him so he dug in and ate a whole fist full.
Yum, yum! It taste so good. I had to document the incident (for you) before I fussed at him. It was hard with that look on his face, sometimes you just can't help but laugh. :-)
So, our once indoor plant is now an outdoor plant. And BTW- it's not taking the heat very well. Maybe once we get this kid under control, I can bring the plant back in.

1 comment:

  1. His big smile says it all! I am surprised he is not fussing about the dirt being in his mouth(too funny) Need to feed that boy some real food, ha ha LOL

    ReplyDelete